Things to do in Raleigh, NC
Looking for things to do in Raleigh, NC? Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport is convenient to all of Raleigh's most exciting and popular area attractions. Visit some educational sites such as the North Carolina Museum of Art, or take a stroll through some of our beautiful parks- Raleigh has over 8,000 acres of parkland.
In the mood for some family fun? Visit Five County Stadium and watch the Carolina Mudcats AA Baseball team or head to Pullen Park where the lake and Pullen Train await you.
Raleigh has something for you- whether you want to shop, stroll, or sit down and relax. Check out some top area attractions Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport is located near.
Culture & Community
- North Carolina Museum of Art (8.7 miles) – Find what makes you tick at the museum filled with contemplative spaces, engaging tours, performing art, and family workshops.
- Research Triangle Park (5.6 miles) - The Research Triangle Park is one of the largest research parks in the world. It is named for the three hub cities of Durham, Raleigh, and Chapel Hill, or more properly for the three major research universities in those three cities.
- North Carolina State Capitol (18.9 miles) – Visit the former seat of the legislature of the US state of North Carolina. Take in the culture and the history of the famous address.
- North Carolina Symphony (12.0 miles) – Experience the magic of the North Carolina Symphony, filled with sixty-five musicians at the spectacular Meymandi Concert Hall.
- North Carolina Museum of History (13.0 miles) – Come for your free visit to the affiliate of the Smithsonian Institution. Check out exciting cultural and historic exhibits and events.
- North Carolina Theatre (17.0 miles) – Watch a mainstage show at the North Carolina Theatre, your Broadway Connection. Bring the whole family for an experience to remember when searching for things to do in Raleigh.
- Umstead State Park (7.8 miles) – Explore 5,439 acres nestled between Raleigh, Cary, and Durham, North Carolina. Take in the beautiful sights of the state park.
- Frankie's Fun Park (8.2 miles) – Find out the reason for why Frankie’s is called a “fun” park. With something fun for everyone, the family amusement and gaming park has video games, bumper cars, and more.
- North Carolina Botanical Gardens (16.0 miles) – Walk through the conservation garden run by UNC-Chapel Hill. Take in the beauty of the attraction that inspires appreciation, understanding, and conservation of the gardens and natural areas.
- Falls Lake (16.0 miles) – Experience Falls Lake State Recreation Area in Durham and Wake Counties. The large body of water will take your breath away and provide you with an exciting day of adventure and exploration.
- PNC Arena (7.3 miles) – PNC Arena is located in Raleigh, North Carolina, and is home to the 2006 Stanley Cup Champions Carolina Hurricanes and NC State University Men’s Basketball. Enjoy a great game, concert, or family show.
- Goodnights Comedy Club (12.0 miles) – Check out the best comedians Raleigh has to offer. Enjoy free admission with the purchase of dinner. Otherwise, it’s only a $5 cover charge at the door.
- Durham Bulls Athletic Park (12.0 miles) – Catch a game at the home of the Durham Bulls, the AAA affiliate of the Tampa Bay Rays of Major League Baseball.
- Wake County Speedway (19.0 miles) – Come see an exciting race in Garner, North Carolina. With a ¼ mile asphalt Short Track, you’re in for a big day.
- Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion At Walnut Creek (19.5 miles) – Enjoy a day or evening filled with special events, memories, and more if you're looking for things to do in Raleigh.
- Five County Stadium (31.0 miles) – Home of the Carolina Mudcats invites you to stop by Zebulon, North Carolina, a suburb of Raleigh, to root on the home team.
- Streets at Southpoint (9.2 miles) - Shop till you drop less than 7 miles away from the hotel. Enjoy a large array of shops and deals only minutes away from your stay.
Check out the nearby universities only just minutes from Four Points. The list includes: